Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most common questions asked about the FlexPerks Rewards programs. If you need additional help, please contact Cardmember Service.
How to Apply
- U.S Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards American Express Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa card
Basic Card Facts
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card: $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $49.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards American Express Card: $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $49.
Travel Rewards Cardmembers will earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each cardmember year they spend $24,000. Use the FlexPoints to redeem for your $49 annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for award travel. The choice is yours.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express Card: No annual fee
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select Visa Card: No annual fee
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Business Edge Travel Rewards Card: $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $55. The $55 annual fee will be credited back to your account if $24,000 or more in net purchases posts to your company's account within your 12-month annual statement year. You may add additional cards to your account for $10/year.
Yes. You can print the report in one of two ways. To print the page you are viewing, select Print from the ScoreBoard navigation bar and it will launch the print function from your browser menu. ScoreBoard will print the entire Spend or Reports page.
To download or save the Spend or Reports information available within ScoreBoard, select Download from the ScoreBoard navigation bar. Then select the format (i.e., PDF, Image, XLS [Version 2000 or later] or CSV).
To download or save a report, select a Download option from the radio buttons available in the report criteria section.
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting