Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most common questions asked about the FlexPerks Rewards programs. If you need additional help, please contact Cardmember Service.
How to Apply
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How long will it take to receive my card?
- Will returns affect my FlexPoints balance?
- How can I find out how many FlexPoints I have?
Basic Card Facts
- Is there an Annual Fee with the card?
The FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature card has a $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $49. Cardmembers will earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each cardmember year they spend $24,000. Use the FlexPoints to redeem for your $49 annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for award travel. The choice is yours.
FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa card
No annual fee.
FlexPerks Travel Business card
The FlexPerks Business Travel Rewards Visa card hasa $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $55. The $55 annual fee will be credited back to your account if $24,000 or more in net purchases posts to your company's account within your 12-month annual statement year. You may add additional cards to your account for $10/year.
- Is the APR competitive?
- How can I access my account online?
- Whom should I call with questions about my Account?
- What is EMV and do I need it?
- How do I read my statement?
- How can I download files or view my online statements using Internet Explorer version 8?
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting