U.S. Bank FlexPerks Cards
Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most common questions asked about the FlexPerks Rewards programs. If you need additional help, please contact Cardmember Service.
How to Apply
You can apply in a U.S. Bank branch or apply online now:
- U.S Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express Card
Please call 800.947.1444 and choose option 1 for the status of an application. For your security, you will be required to enter your social security number to locate the application. Additional verification item(s) may be needed to validate.
Once approved, you should receive your card within 7-10 business days.
Each card has its own exclusive benefits:
Yes, if you make a return to your card your FlexPoints balance will reflect the deducted point value.
Learn more about managing your FlexPoints through Online Banking.
Basic Card Facts
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card: $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $49.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Gold American Express Card: $85 each year.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express Card: No annual fee
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Business Edge Travel Rewards Card: $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $55. The $55 annual fee will be credited back to your account if $24,000 or more in net purchases posts to your company's account within your 12-month annual statement year. You may add additional cards to your account for $10/year.
The APR is competitive for credit cards that offer rewards. You pay no interest on purchases (see terms below) when you pay your bill in full by the payment due date each month.
You can access your Card account from any Internet-enabled computer. Learn More.
Contact Cardmember Service, we're available for you 24/7.
An EMV or chip-enhanced card offers increased convenience and higher security when traveling to Canada and overseas, while continuing to work with ease for payments within the U.S. This rapidly expanding technology is already in use or being implemented in 130 countries around the globe. If you’re an existing FlexPerks cardholder planning a trip to Canada, Mexico or any other foreign country and your card doesn't have the EMV microchip, call the Cardmember Service number located above the magnetic stripe on the back of your card to request a replacement card 30 days prior to leaving on your trip.
Your statement is designed to make it easy to view important information on your account. Learn more.
Users that are unable to download files or view online statements should change the 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages Setting' in the Security section. To change this setting:
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting