Frequently Asked Questions
Listed below are the most common questions asked about the FlexPerks Rewards programs. If you need additional help, please contact Cardmember Service.
How to Apply
- Where do I apply for the FlexPerks Card?
- U.S Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards American Express Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express Card
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select Rewards Visa card
- How can I check the status of my application?
- How long will it take to receive my card?
- What rewards will I earn with the card?
- Will returns affect my FlexPoints balance?
- How can I find out how many FlexPoints I have?
Basic Card Facts
- Is there an Annual Fee with the card?
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards Visa Signature Card: $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $49.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Travel Rewards American Express Card: $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $49.
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select+ American Express Card: No annual fee
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Select Visa Card: No annual fee
- U.S. Bank FlexPerks Business Edge Travel Rewards Card: $0 introductory annual fee the first year and every year after the annual fee will be $55. The $55 annual fee will be credited back to your account if $24,000 or more in net purchases posts to your company's account within your 12-month annual statement year. You may add additional cards to your account for $10/year.
Travel Rewards Cardmembers will earn 3,500 bonus FlexPoints each cardmember year they spend $24,000. Use the FlexPoints to redeem for your $49 annual fee or combine them with other FlexPoints for award travel. The choice is yours.
- Is the APR competitive?
- How can I access my account online?
- Whom should I call with questions about my Account?
- What is Chip-enhanced Technology and do I need it?
- What is ScoreBoard?
- Is there a fee for ScoreBoard?
- How often is ScoreBoard updated?
- Does ScoreBoard replace my current Credit Card statement or other reporting available online?
- Why doesn't the information in ScoreBoard match the reporting on my QuickBooks® or other financial management software?
How much spending history is available within ScoreBoard?
- Can I print, download or save the information available through ScoreBoard?
Yes. You can print the report in one of two ways. To print the page you are viewing, select Print from the ScoreBoard navigation bar and it will launch the print function from your browser menu. ScoreBoard will print the entire Spend or Reports page.
To download or save the Spend or Reports information available within ScoreBoard, select Download from the ScoreBoard navigation bar. Then select the format (i.e., PDF, Image, XLS [Version 2000 or later] or CSV).
To download or save a report, select a Download option from the radio buttons available in the report criteria section.
- Can I download transaction information into financial management solutions like QuickBooks?
- What types of transactions are included in ScoreBoard?
- Why are certain transactions excluded from my total spending (e.g., ATM withdrawals, payments, convenience checks, etc.)?
- How is U.S. Bank able to categorize card transactions into Market Segments and Industries?
- Can I have a transaction reclassified into a different market segment or industry?
- How do I read my statement?
- How can I download files or view my online statements using Internet Explorer version 8?
- Go to: Tools > Internet Options
- Select the Advanced tab
- Scroll down to the Security section and uncheck 'Do not Save Encrypted Pages to Disk' setting